Erectile dysfunction, sometimes called impotence, is a physiological condition in which the penis cannot maintain a sufficient erection for sexual activity. Occasional erectile problems do not necessarily warrant medical attention, but if erectile dysfunction becomes a persistent problem, it may indicate an underlying medical condition or heart condition that needs to be treated in addition to the abnormalities in erectile function itself.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction
Many different factors can cause or contribute to erectile dysfunction, and while there may be a higher chance of developing erectile dysfunction with age, this is not a given; disease and lifestyle can both cause or contribute to erectile dysfunction is to accelerate the occurrence of erectile dysfunction:
- Type 2 diabetes: Men with diabetes are two to three times more likely to have erectile dysfunction than men without diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension
- chronic kidney disease
- Injuries from prostate cancer treatment (including radiation therapy and prostate surgery)
- Bladder Cancer Surgery
- Injuries to areas such as the penis, spinal cord, prostate, bladder, or pelvis.
- blood pressure medication
- Antiandrogens: Drugs Used to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Antidepressants, sedatives
- appetite suppressant
- ulcer medicine
3. Psychological or emotional problems
Erectile dysfunction may be made worse by psychological or emotional factors such as: fear of sexual failure, anxiety, depression, guilt about sex or certain sexual activities, low self-esteem, stress (regarding sexual performance, or stress in life in general), certain health-related factors and behaviours, etc.
4. Bad living habits
Smoking, drinking too much alcohol, using illegal drugs, being overweight, not getting enough exercise, etc.
Regardless of the effects of disease, drugs, and lifestyle, the Erectile Dysfunction Counseling and Training Committee classifies erectile dysfunction into three main causes:
- Organic: caused by abnormalities or damage to the blood vessels, nerves, endocrine system, or the corpus cavernosum itself; characterized by slow development, clinically obvious triggering factors, and most patients wake up in the morning. Poor erections.
- Psychogenic: purely psychological factors, such as financial pressure, anxiety or depression, or emotional disharmony between husband and wife. Usually the patients of this type are young; they can have normal erectile ability when they wake up in the morning or in other conditions.
- Mixed: the patient usually has the organic disease first, but his symptoms are mild, but because of the psychological impact at the same time, his erectile dysfunction is obvious, and finally it becomes a mixed cause
Nutrition and health ingredients for improving erectile dysfunction
1.Maca: Lepidium meyenii (Maca) is a cultivated root found mainly in the Andes region and known for its aphrodisiac properties. In the study, Maca was found to have a significant positive effect on sexual dysfunction or libido in healthy adult men, and the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF) was used to evaluate the effect of Maca on patients with erectile dysfunction, and the results also showed significant improvement Effect.
In another study, 2400 mg Maca supplementation was given to patients with mild erectile dysfunction. After 12 weeks, it was found that the IIEF score results of Maca group and placebo treatment were significantly increased, but the increase of Maca group was higher than that of placebo. The maca group was more significant; the maca group showed a significant improvement in satisfaction scores, therefore, the data from this study support the positive benefit of maca supplementation in adults with mild erectile dysfunction.
2.Zinc: Many studies have shown that zinc has a significant impact on erectile function, and some related studies have directly pointed out that the amount and distribution of free zinc in penile tissue is related to the increase in the hardness of the penis after erection, showing that zinc is an important mineral in penile erection. substance.
In an animal experiment, aiming at the effects of different doses of zinc on male sexual performance, it was found that zinc supplements can improve the sexual performance of male rats, and the effect is proportional to the dose, and it is suggested that zinc supplements may be used as a remedy for sexual dysfunction therapeutic use.
In addition, zinc is helpful for improving overall sexual function. Mild zinc deficiency is associated with lower blood testosterone concentration and hypospermia in men; moderate zinc deficiency may lead to more severe symptoms of hypogonadism. Therefore, zinc supplementation can not only increase the concentration of testosterone in blood, but also improve the symptoms of hypogonadism in men with zinc deficiency diet.
- Cordyceps militaris: Cordyceps militaris is a valuable edible and medicinal fungus that has been used for over a thousand years as a traditional remedy for afflicting health conditions and treating loss of libido. At present, it is believed that it can increase the effect of aphrodisiac such as increasing testosterone and improving erectile function.
In an animal study, supplementation of Cordyceps militaris extract was given to mice with erectile dysfunction caused by diabetes. After three weeks, it was found that the concentration of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) in the penis of the experimental group and the concentration of superoxide dismutase (SOD) in the testis Significant increases in motility, testosterone and sperm count help improve erectile dysfunction.
Three types of erectile dysfunction
- Getting an erection sometimes, but not every time you want to have sex.
- An erection is possible, but not long enough to be satisfying or satisfying sexually
- Inability to get an erection at any time.
Consultation with a physician is essential for either condition, as erectile dysfunction may be a sign of a more serious medical problem. According to statistics from the Erectile Dysfunction Consultation and Training Committee, about 50% of men over the age of 40 experience erectile dysfunction. Therefore, erectile dysfunction is a more common phenomenon than we think.
Wildstud™ Maca Energy Coffee: The New Way to Boost Your Sex Drive
Imagine if there was a drink that could help you boost your sex drive. We're talking about Wildstud™ Maca Energy Coffee, the all-natural drink that can help rev up your sex life.
Wildstud™ Maca Energy Coffee is made accurately with a unique blend of herbs and spices that has been used for centuries to improve sexual function. The coffee is also loaded with antioxidants and minerals essential for overall health and vitality.
If you need a way to spice up your love life, then Wildstud™ Maca Energy Coffee is the perfect drink for you. Not only will it assist you in feeling more aroused and excited, but it will also give you more energy and stamina in the bedroom. So what are you waiting for? Order a bag of Wildstud™ Maca Energy Coffee today and start enjoying the best sex of your life!